|Posted on November 21, 2010 at 2:54 AM|
London 2010 Tournament Preview. The wait is over. Game on!
- The ATP World Tour Finals take place at the O2 Arena in London from 21-28 November
- Top eight men's singles players and top eight men's doubles pairings contest the end-of-season event
- Second year that round-robin competition has taken place in UK capital
- Nikolay Davydenko of Russia beat Argentine Juan Martin Del Potro in the 2009 final and the Bryan twins won the double.
Did You Know?
- You could fill The O2 with 3.8 billion pints of Corona, the ATP World Tour’s Premier Partner.
- The volume of The O2 is equal to 13 Albert Halls, ten St. Paul’s Cathedrals or two old Wembley Stadiums.
- 18,000 double-decker buses could fit into The O2.
- The O2 is as high as Nelson’s Column.