|Posted on September 20, 2016 at 7:25 PM|
St. Petersburg | Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Have you enjoyed your visit of St. Isaac's Cathedral?
It was really great to get a tour and to go downstairs to see the whole cathedral and to get so much information. It's a beautiful part of the city, so it was really interesting.
- You come to St. Petersburg for the second year in a row. What do you think of the city?
The city is full of history and old architecture part and many other things as well. I'm coming from Prague, which is also a very historical city, so it’s always nice to see different parts of the city, the cathedral, the palaces and the stuff like this.
- How do you view the city from a bird's-eye view?
I'm not the biggest fan of the heights. I'm afraid of that. I always try to fight my fears, because the view is really beautiful and it's something different when you can see the city from above.
- Tell us about the gala dinner ?
It's always nice to spend a relaxing evening In addition, the food was good and the show very entertaining and amusing.
- What can you see from the window of your hotel?
My windows overlook the park and I can see a bit of St. Isaac's Cathedral. All the players stay on the upper floors, so that we can always enjoy the view. When the weather allows, we can go out and walk in the city center.